HoPnFuriendz


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Roping Raven...

OK so today I had to get out of the heat so I started making these ropes for the dogs. I have never tied them up in their lives but all the campgrounds state I have to tie them up...poor kids.. So instead of those nasty chains, I bought some rope and made my own. First of all they make PINK ..yeah..really so I had to buy pink and white for the girls..and maybe the boys because I can't seem to find any boy colored rope. Any way here I am getting the ropes tied up, (I went online to see which kind of knot would be the best and how to tie it so my kids could not get it undone) I got done and wanted to take pics and what does Miss Snoopy Raven herself do but jump up in the middle of things..so here is a video and photos of camping and rope tying 101 Ravens way. Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle, I watched both videos and I have to say, you are just an adorable moma dog. I can't wait to meet you in person with the furkids. Raven is so cute!My kids come in sizes of 5 lbs to 90 lbs. I hope we get a good sunny but cool day at Pt Isabel.((HUGS))Ena & her pack

    ReplyDelete